Ir al contenido principal

PuertoRicoSite

Ángeles, Utuado puerto rico cotorras puertorriqueñas volando en conjunto con las amazonicas.

Puerto Rico hurricane Maria


Today I had the most fun I've ever had in my seven years with the Air Force. Earlier I was given the chance to accompany the marines in their V-22 osprey on a mission to deliver aid to those trapped high in the mountains far from the coast. As soon as we landed at any spot the response was overwhelming. I got more hugs, high fives, peace signs, thumbs up, and kisses from elderly ladies than I ever have before. The people were ecstatic to see us and we were happy to take pictures, talk, share a laugh, and empty the aircraft of supplies working together quickly. I can't really convey how moving it was. I was able to see the impact we're making. It's a long road ahead for the people of Puerto Rico but their attitudes seem defiant. From what I saw not even a hurricane as large as Maria was enough to crush the spirit of the people here. I feel privileged to be able to help. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

áreas en puerto rico, que tienen servicio de AEE,El 10%

Este colmado en Camuy tiene 136 años y Maria no le hizo nada

Comerío puerto rico,ha sido olvidado. Eso dicen los residentes y el alcalde de dicho municipio,Hoy llegaron camiones de ayuda del Municipio de San Juan.

BIENVENIDOS A COMERIO ,PUERTO RICO .  fotos de comerio las ayudas estan llegando ,de san juan a comerio pr.   Comerío ha sido olvidado. Eso dicen los residentes y el alcalde de dicho municipio, Josian Santiago. Hoy llegaron camiones de ayuda del Municipio de San Juan.

ad